There are THREE key elements to the i2i Network, which make it practical and valuable to Clinical Pharmacists:
Set of clinical resources designed to deepen your insight
- Background to LTC
- Role of Practice Pharmacists including ideal patient cohorts
- Treatment and Management
These are gradually being converted to interactive e-learning modules with assessment tools and certificates of completion
These are a blend of live events and on-demand recorded sessions delivered by top clinical experts and faculty.
- These will focus on the practical aspects of the clinical pharmacist role helping you to stratify your patients and apply your knowledge and skills. These sessions usually comprise a series of case-studies
- Generally, you need to complete the applied learning sessions to gain access to implementation resources
These valuable implementation resources are always underpinned by a systematic implementation methodology to improve clinical reviews or deliver quality improvement
- Resources include stratification tools, project implementation documents and pre-populated presentations
- Best of all, there are pre-built clinical searches and consultation templates for each therapy area that you can either upload to your clinical system or create using our SNOMED code guidance.